I Already Have That One - Creative Exercise 7

Introduction

    What is the most important part of a Happy Meal? Have you ever thought about it? I guarantee that kids could care less about the french fries, apples, burger, nuggets, or drink. The PRIZED possession is the TOY. What kid actually goes for the food first?

    The creative exercise I chose this week is called “ I Already Have That One”. It just fell into place. I know I previously stated that I love getting my exercises from Caffeine For The Creative Mind 250 Exercises To Wake Up Your Brain written by Stefan Mumaw and Wendy Lee Oldfield, so this week's exercise is also from this book. I know you’re probably thinking I use the same book over and over again, but it has fantastic ideas. Also, it groups them into categories depending on what you are trying to work on. I am focusing on generating ideas, and that is what “I Already Have That One” was created to do.

I Already Have That One

I am supposed to come up with 10 ideas for ADULT TOYS for an ADULT Happy Meal.

What would make an adult travel to purchase a Happy Meal other than a fast and greasy meal?

This is my list of adult toys:

Jewelry

Gift Card to your favorite restaurant

Collectible items such as: albums, shoes, hats, figurines, cards, etc.

Pet of your choice

Alcohol

Mini vacation

Money

Meet and greet with your favorite celebrity

Spa Day

Ticket for your choice of entertainment

Conclusion

    With a little bit of thought, I came up with an interesting list. I thought to myself, what would make me visit a fast-food restaurant to purchase a Happy Meal? I don’t really eat fast food. I think the only fast food I eat is pizza. There may be a few others that I do eat, but I do not visit the “big name” fast food restaurants anymore. So, what would make someone who doesn’t eat fast food purchase a Happy Meal just for the PRIZED possession hidden away in this box of food? The adults' toys would have to be OUT OF THIS WORLD.

    I am certain that there are plenty more options for toys that adults would thoroughly enjoy. On top of that, they would get some food on the side, whether they want it or not. What would you want your toy to be when you purchased your adult Happy Meal. Would you purchase an adult Happy Meal just for the toy?

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nigerian Street Buka's Logo - Project 25 Final

Nigerian Street Buka's Brand Identity - Project 26

XXL Magazine - Project 3