Nigerian Street Buka's Touchpoints - Project 27

Introduction

    To continue with learning about what makes a successful brand identity and how to create one, this week we are to design three more touchpoints that we would consider using for our restaurant.

    Now that we are in week three of Intro to Marketing and Self-Promotion, I am beginning to really understand branding and what it takes to have a successful brand. I know I still have a lot to learn, but designing a business from scratch helps teach someone how to go through the process themselves. It gives you a little taste of what it's like. Through-out my travels, I notice that I am zoning in on the brands that are in my environment.

    One brand that I was focusing in on was Starbucks. Their name and symbol are everywhere. When you order Starbucks, you have a little piece of their brand in every step of the process. This includes their napkins, straws, coffee sleeves, bags, merchandise, stickers, etc. When you walk into Starbucks, it has a certain feeling.

    I want Nigerian Street Buka to have the same effect, from the moment you enter to the moment you leave. You will have had the full effects of what it is like to step into the back yard of Nigeria having experienced, the food, music, and dining.

    The three touchpoints that I have designed for this week are a coaster for drinks, a hat, and an Instagram Post. I was actually thinking of designing a few more touchpoints because I like the way this brand is coming together. I have a different variation in mind for some of the touchpoints that I have designed. My creative juices have been flowing.

Three More Touchpoints

Coaster

Hat

Instagram Post

Conclusion

    Like I previously stated, I like the way this brand is coming together. It is starting to look like a real restaurant that people would visit. It looks like a restaurant that people will visit to have fun and experience what it is like to dine at a street food restaurant in Nigeria. With Nigerian music playing as loud as we could have it, there is no way that one would not have fun dining at Nigerian Street Buka.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nigerian Street Buka's Logo - Project 25 Final

Nigerian Street Buka's Brand Identity - Project 26

XXL Magazine - Project 3